This week Pulling Strings is featuring an up and coming jewelry designer based out of Arizona. When I saw one of these custom bracelet I knew right away that my lil Charm had to have one. Also, I had to share these awesome bracelets with everyone who has a little girl. So, I present designers and good friends of mine: Brian, Kenya & Brianna Horton who are also known as the Bri Bella Company. Check out their bio and the face of BriBella wearing a bracelet or two below:
- How did you come up with the name Bri Bella as your company name? Brian and I were blessed to have our first child, Briana Bella Horton born May 7, 2012. We were so excited that we went crazy over planning her foundation and new life – education, business, extracurricular activities, all the dainty things little girls do, we named it. It sounds insane but it’s the reaction of being first time parents, I believe anyway. Instantly, we started calling our baby girl, Briana, Bri, Bella, and one day my sister-n-law called out the name Bri Bella. I thought to myself, how perfect and fitting for a little princess and her own business. We wrote it down and said we would save the name for the perfect idea.
- What is the inspiration behind your company, Bri Bella? It seems that everything we touch and put our minds to is for the benefit and well-being of others and we prefer it no other way. We believe that Bri Bella Company is a special calling and teacher to our daughter, and young entrepreneurs who we hope will carry the legacy. Our goal was to find pretty jewelry designs and accessories for our little sweet (after receiving a beautiful handmade gift) but we did not find the ideal pieces that we desired. So, the only thing left to do was to create our own and Bri Bella was born. As a mother and fashionista, I wanted my daughter to have fashionable keepsakes and special occasion jewelry, not the average or monotone type jewelry. Our designs are unique and you will never see items displayed in other shops. Our inspiration also includes making a difference in neighboring countries by donating 10% of our quarterly sales to Orphanages in Kenya, India, and Thailand. We believe the way to success is sharing it with others and spreading our talents and abilities around the world.
- Who are your target clients? Our target clients are women and men who have their own children or access to children between the ages of newborn and 10 years. They desire stylish and creative jewelry for their little sweets or someone special and value high quality products. Our clients choose Bri Bella because they love our style, artistic details, and we make kids look gorgeous. Our products appeal to the trendy client, positive and upbeat, loves color and all things vibrant, and they desire to make their children or little one around them look very well taken care of.
- What makes your jewelry different from other jewelry on the market today? Bri Bella jewelry is unique and you will never find our designs anywhere on the market. Every piece is handmade with high quality beads, jewels, woods, coppers, bronzes, and sterling silver. You will notice many baby boutiques that sale jewelry stick with very simple designs, such as pearls, and Swarovski crystals, and we take it a step further. I love finding trade beads from Africa and international vendors, or variety glass beads and trinkets from vendors in our local area. Simply put, I love style and making my little girl look and feel good and our ideal client feels the same.
- What is your background in designing jewelry? If I tell you, you must promise not to tell anyone. I’m kidding! We do not have a background in making jewelry. When my husband mentioned the idea of making our own jewelry for Bella, I jumped on it. We are both highly entrepreneurial spirited and I love doing anything creative and with purpose. I watched a few YouTube videos, which didn’t help too much and then I contacted a close friend who specialized in jewelry making. She showed me the basics and I ran with it from there. I was two months post Prego and opened shop in the third month after Brian and I established our business set-up.
- What are your goals for Bri Bella in the future? Our goals for Bri Bella in the future are to train our daughter to take over the business; support 10,000 kids in Kenya, Thailand, and China Orphanages by the year 2016, and manufacture our own Bri Bella apparel and jewelry through a supply vendor and sell products in store and online around the world. Big dreams for a little princess, right?! We believe in starting a child early in their journey to success and we hope to inspire entrepreneurship in many children other than our own.
- How can I purchase a piece of jewelry from Bri Bella? Am I able to customize my piece? You can purchase a piece of jewelry from Bri Bella by visiting our online Etsy store at www.bribella.com We do offer custom orders and you may contact us directly over the website to place your special request.
- Do you have any other passions other than designing jewelry? Brian and I have a host of passions – growing our relationship with God, inspiring others through inspirational writing, music, professional photography, day trading, education and leadership, and local and international travel. We stay on the go, but you can always find me with a bead board and making something precious for Bella or someone’s little sweet.
- How can we get in contact with BriBella?
We would love to hear from you! Please visit our shop at www.bribella.com or send us a message to email@example.com
“LIKE” us on FACEBOOK for Giveaways and Sneak Peeks! ~ www.facebook.com/bribellacompany
Follow us on Twitter @bribellacompany
You can also contact us directly at (602) 748-0491
We look forward to serving you!